by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP: This site may contain Affiliate Links for your convenience, thank you in advance for your support! Renee
- Sept 12 to Sept 19
- Good time to harvest!
- Sept 20 to Oct 5
- Good time to plant winter veggies
- Oct 6 to Oct 19
- Great time to clean up!
- Oct 20 to Nov 3
- Great time for transplanting!
- Nov 4 to Nov 18
- Great time to finish gathering seeds for spring
- Nov 19 to Dec 3
- Great time to plan next years garden
- Dec 4 to Dec 17
- Great time to complete clearing clutter from garden
- Dec 18 to Dec 21
- Nature’s seeds have dropped. Finish ’18 garden intention to let it rest over winter!
- Planetary Herbology by Michael Tierra C.A., N.D., O.M.D., Lotus Press, PO Box 325, Twin Lakes. WI 53181., Copyright 1988, published 1992
- Book Review: Wonderful Book, everyone should have a copy
- on June 24, 1997 – I have every single one of this authors books. The information in them is terrific, including this one. It covers the different types of herbal philosophies. Mainly the Chinese and Ayurvedic systems. He integrates them both with western herbs, and makes it work. I won’t say his book has everything and every herb but it has a lot, and some of the more unusual herbs you usually can’t find in the regular every day herb books. It’s wonderful, and worth every penny you pay for it
Traditional uses and properties of herbs are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Any serious health concerns or if you are pregnant, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs.