by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP: This site may contain Affiliate Links for your convenience, thank you in advance for your support! Renee
In Living Waters: Drinking ‘Sun Charged’ Water I mention energizing water that was reflected in the work of Dr. Emoto and his experiments. Dr. Emoto, author of Messages of Water, used different influences to reflect changes in the water through the study of differing crystal shapes that was created when water was exposed to words, sounds and thoughts.
Another way to energize your chakra centers is by influencing your water with any of the following affirmations. Writing these affirmations on paper and attaching them to your glass water bottle, container or glass for a few hours will allow the water to infuse the sentiment.
- I am Peace
- I am Calm, I can solve my problems.
- I can express myself freely.
- I am loving, I am loved.
- I am organized, I can accomplish my dreams.
- I constantly have new ideas to create the life I want.
- I am confident, I am full of energy.
If you enjoy enriching and inspirational sounds and music, this is another way to enhance your water! Try sounds from singing bowls, flutes, chants and bells.
- Living Waters: Drinking ‘Sun Charged’ Water
- Colour Infused Sun Charged Water
- Infusing Water with Minerals & Stones
- Integrating the value of Water
- Dandelion Infused Water
- It’s July 1st and time to be creating subtly flavoured waters from your fruit, herbs & veggies
- Feng (Wind) Shui (Water)
- What 5 element are you? Fire, Earth, Metal, Water or Wood
- Color Chart for a Water Personal Growth Element
- Wearing the elements: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood
- Wellness’ Audits
- Water Features
- Water reflection of the day: Life area ~Basic Survival
Traditional uses and properties of words, sound and water are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Any serious health concerns or if you are pregnant, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs.