by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP: This site may contain Affiliate Links for your convenience, thank you in advance for your support! Renee
As summer shifted into fall one of the changes I began making was to add minerals to my daily water, using stones and crystals that align with the chakra centers. These stones activate and energize the companion chakras. The best thing about it is that it hasn’t cost me anything. I had the crystals already so I am not going out to buy any and the water comes from the tap! I use a glass container.
One of the first things I noticed in letting tap water infuse with the stones was that the water was softer in my mouth and that it didn’t have any harsh taste. It seemed to be more hydrating and comfortable to drink. Have you ever felt a hard lump in your throat drinking regular tap or bottled water? I have and it’s not pleasant.
We are fortunate in Greater Victoria in that we can drink our tap water and that there is no need to purchase bottled water!
Over time I noticed that I would have an urge to drink water during the day. Previously I would have to remind myself to drink it!
Cleaning the Glass Bottle and Stones
As with sun charged water I clean the bottle and the stones with a bit of vinegar during each re-fill.
Chakra Companion Stones
The stones that I use to infuse water are as follows:
- Howlite, Labradonite, Amethyst
- Lapis Lazuli, Prehnite, Sodalite
- Blue Lace Agate, Apite
- Moss Agate, Rose Quartz, Aventurine
- Tigers Eye, Citrine, Yellow Jasper
- Cameline, Moonstone, Orange Calcite
- Hematite, Red Jasper, Snowflake Obsidian
To read more about Chakras and the benefits of complimenting them with colour go to Colour Infused Sun Charged Water.
- Living Waters: Drinking ‘Sun Charged’ Water
- Infusing Water with Minerals & Stones
- Integrating the value of Water
- Dandelion Infused Water
- It’s July 1st and time to be creating subtly flavoured waters from your fruit, herbs & veggies
- Feng (Wind) Shui (Water)
- What 5 element are you? Fire, Earth, Metal, Water or Wood
- Color Chart for a Water Personal Growth Element
- Wearing the elements: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood
- Wellness’ Audits
- Water Features
- Water reflection of the day: Life area ~Basic Survival
Traditional uses and properties of minerals and stones are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Any serious health concerns or if you are pregnant, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs.