As summer shifted into fall one of the changes to our daily infused water is a shift to infusing it with minerals, rocks and gemstones. Using stones and crystals that align with the chakra centers can activate and energize them and their companion chakras. Please note though, not all minerals, rocks and gemstones can be placed directly into water. Some issues are that they melt, tarnish or contain qualities not recommended for human consumption. One must become familiar with the characteristics of the stones before placing them directly into water to use for drinking.
Infusing water can be as simple as placing the stones around ones container of water to rest and infuse. Below in the recommended products there is a link to a water bottle that has a separate container in the base of the bottle to hold stones for infusing making it a simple process.
I have a plate where a container of water sits in the middle of. I place stones around the containers base on the plate and then I let this rest. This is where I fill my water glass during the day. In Greater Victoria I am lucky enough to use tap water. Creating my own infused water I know the source and freshness of it and there is no use of plastic.
One of the things I notice in restructuring water is that it becomes softer and smoother to swallow. The water does not have the same taste as when drinking it directly from the tap. It seems to be more hydrating and comfortable to drink. Have you ever felt a hard lump in your throat drinking regular tap or bottled water? I have and it’s not pleasant.
We are fortunate in Greater Victoria in that we can drink our tap water and there is no need to purchase bottled water!
Drinking mineral structure water increased my urges to drink more water. Previously I had to remind myself to drink it!
Cleaning the Glass Bottle and Stones
As with sun charged water I clean the bottle and the stones with a bit of vinegar during each re-fill.
Chakra Companion Stones
The stones that I use to infuse water are as follows:
- Howlite, Labradonite, Amethyst
- Lapis Lazuli, Prehnite, Sodalite
- Blue Lace Agate, Apite
- Moss Agate, Rose Quartz, Aventurine
- Tigers Eye, Citrine, Yellow Jasper
- Cameline, Moonstone, Orange Calcite
- Hematite, Red Jasper, Snowflake Obsidian
To read more about Chakras and the benefits of complimenting them with colour go to Colour Infused Sun Charged Water.
- Living Waters: Drinking ‘Sun Charged’ Water
- Infusing Water with Minerals & Stones
- Integrating the value of Water
- Dandelion Infused Water
- It’s July 1st and time to be creating subtly flavoured waters from your fruit, herbs & veggies
- Feng (Wind) Shui (Water)
- What 5 element are you? Fire, Earth, Metal, Water or Wood
- Color Chart for a Water Personal Growth Element
- Wearing the elements: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood
- Wellness’ Audits
- Water Features
- Water reflection of the day: Life area ~Basic Survival
Order Gemstone, Rock & Mineral Infusing Water Bottle
- Elixir2Go Crystal Elixir Bottle 16oz Gemstone Water Bottle for Making Crystal Infused Gemwater Includes Gem Stones and Protective Neoprene Sleeve (Amethyst & Clear Quartz)
Gem Water: How to Prepare and Use More than 130 Crystal Waters for Therapeutic Treatments by Authors Joachim Goebel, Michael Gienger
- Creating Crystal Grids: For Beginners
by sharon D Anderson PhD (Author), Kitty Elder (Contributor)
Traditional uses and properties of minerals and stones are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Any serious health concerns or if you are pregnant, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering.
Copyright 2014 – 2019 Living in Nature’s Love by Renee Lindstrom, GCFP,
Feldenkrais® Practitioner since 2007, Communication & Empathy Coach since 2004, Art of Placement since 2000