The Houses in the Astrological Wheel are based upon the Earth’s rotation around its own axis over a 24 hour period. The houses represent a time of day, an area of life, people, relationships and circumstances. A Zodiac Chart is a separate one that is integrated or layered upon this wheel to give perspective to the astrological calculations of that chart.
A simple guide to life areas for each house follows. This is for exploring the energies of one’s planetary stones.
House #1 – Self Image
House #2 – Self-Value & Money
House #3 – Communication
House #4 – Home & Family
House #5 – Romance & Creativity
House #6 – Work & Health
House #7 – Relationships & Partnerships
House #8 – Transformation & Sexuality
House #9 – Religion, Higher Education
House #10 – Personal Success & Recognition
House #11 – Goals & Community
House #12 – Karma & Growth
Three ways one can explore their planetary stones and these houses:
- Meditate with their planetary stones on reflecting these areas of life that are represented by the twelves houses.
- Meditate with the planetary stone to balance a certain area of life.
- Carry the planetary stone of an area out of balance for support and awareness.
Read more on:
- Exploring the astrological chart with Zodiac Planetary Stones and your Astrological Stones
- Zodiac Stones
- Creating a connection between Stones and Astrology
Traditional uses and properties of the Zodiac, Astrology and Healing Stones are for educational purposes and integration only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. With any serious concerns you should always check with your health care practitioner.