You can combine up to six different flower essences together to make your unique blend.
The materials your will needs are:
- 1 oz coloured bottle with dropper
- Home made Flower Essence Product bottles from earlier post
- Brandy (or vinegar – recommend wine vinegar)
You will need a 1 oz coloured bottle filled with water and one teaspoon of brandy. To this bottle add up to four drops of your chosen flower essences. Seal with your dropper cap and gentle jostle the bottle. Make sure you add a label to your bottle to describe the Flower Essences you have used and enjoy!
Traditionally the dosage has been four drops under one’s tongue four times daily.
Infusing Water and Flowers for Essences
This post may contain Affiliate Links, thank you in advance for your support! Renee
- Flower Essences by Author Carol Rudd
- Flower Essence Repertory: A Comprehensive Guide to the Flower Essences researched by Dr. Edward Bach and the Flower Essence Society
- Flower Essences and Vibrational Healing by Author Gurudas
Traditional uses and properties of flower essences are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Any serious health concerns or if you are pregnant, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering.