Symbolizes the element: Earth
Nurtures: brings a profound sense of inner peace, calm and stillness
Represents: Inner peace, calm & stillness
- Associated with: Heart/Upper Heart (affects all Chakras from Third Eye down to Sacral)
- Uses: balancing and aligning, connects the chakras, stimulating flow of energy, clearing, cleansing, in Meditation Talc deepens meditative state
- Ways to use: Clearing Chakras, Healing Placements, Meditation, Gemstone Essence, Gemstone Pouch, Sacred Geometry Placements, Feng Shui Placement
The Talc pictured above is a Canadian nonmetallic mineral sample that is used industrially for making paints and talcum powders. There are other ways of using this mineral that is found in metamorphic deposits.
Holding this mineral in ones hand is comfortable and over time becomes soothing. Talc has platelets described as leaves. When these leaves are held horizontal to the body it creates a calming effect that spreads throughout the body. When these leaves are held vertically it begins to clear and align the chakras. When held while in Meditation, one can experience a deepened state of connection and stillness. The peace and calm created by this mineral can also be beneficial to deepened sleep patterns.
- Infusing Water with Stones & Minerals
- Stones & Minerals for Chakras
- Heart Chakra Stones
- Creating a connection with Stones & Astrology
Order Talc Rock & Minerals
Order Gemstone, Rock & Mineral Infusing Water Bottle
- Elixir2Go Crystal Elixir Bottle 16oz Gemstone Water Bottle for Making Crystal Infused Gemwater Includes Gem Stones and Protective Neoprene Sleeve (Amethyst & Clear Quartz)
Gem Water: How to Prepare and Use More than 130 Crystal Waters for Therapeutic Treatments by Authors Joachim Goebel, Michael Gienger
- Creating Crystal Grids: For Beginners
by sharon D Anderson PhD (Author), Kitty Elder (Contributor)
Traditional uses and properties of minerals and stones are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Any serious health concerns or if you are pregnant, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering.