The picture above shows spring and summers first blossoms in our morning infused water that starts our day at Inside Awareness for Healthy Lifestyles. For stronger liver support, increasing bile dandelion leaves will be added too! The qualities in the leaves are stronger than in the flowers. This includes bitterness. While the flowers are sweet the greens are bitter.
Drinking infused water with immune system builders is one way to protect ones own health to ensure ongoing wellness.
Why dandelion infused water?
- Gentle laxative
- Source of antioxidants
- Increases blood circulation
- Relieve’s pain, cramps & depression (headaches, backaches, menstrual cramps)
- Supports vision with a Compound called helenin that is helpful for night vision and Vitamin A and Vitamin B12 good the eyes
- Preventative for boils, skin infections, tuberculosis
More on other plants; flowers, leaves, stems and roots for infusing water go to Inventory of a backyard forager.
Read more from Living in Nature’s Love:
- Dandelion & Forsythia Blossom Jelly
- Edible Flowers and Weeds, Medicinal and Dye Plants
- Wellness Audits
- Herb Fruit Infused Recipes Water Elixirs: Look Younger, Lose Weight, Feel Energized – by Krystal Hart (Author)
Traditional uses and properties of herbs are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Every attempt has been made for accuracy, but none is guaranteed. Any serious health concerns or if you are pregnant, you should always check with your health care practitioner before self-administering herbs.